5.17.2009

Dear God...

Every night Lil' SB goes to bed, we read 3 books. Well, lately I have been letting her leave her light on after we read, so she can read on her own. Many nights she ends up running out into the living room to talk to me when she is supposed to be reading. Tonight was no exception. The second time she came to visit, I was eating potato chips. She instantly says, "I want some." Of course, I reply by telling her she needs to go to bed. The whole way back to her bedroom she pleads with me...saying she's hungry (you would think I starved my child). Anyway, I convinced her to turn off the light and then I laid down with her. Like many nights, she said she wanted to say a prayer. So, she begins...."Dear God...please help me get something to eat." I couldn't contain the laughter! I was laughing hysterically! Out of the mouths of babes, right?

No comments: